- Spree Park, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel del Salto in Colombia - featured previously on Curious History
- Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan
- Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Italy
- Mirny (Mir) Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia - The second largest man-made hole in the world
- The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, United States
- Craco is an abandoned commune and Medieval village in Italy
- Dadipark Dadizel in Belgium
- Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland
The blind herbalist and her assistant, continued.
A sketch of an updated design for my first DnD character, Laeryth Eth’Ala! :D
For those of you who are wondering, she’s a half elf Paladin that wears half plate armour :D
She was raised among the Elves, never knowing who her father was. She never could fit in with the others, no matter how hard she tried. One day, she heard the calling of the human God Pelor, and realized that she belonged not with the Elves, but was destined to follow her more human heritage, and set forth to train as a Paladin to follow her God’s calling.
off to see the wizard
Grüner See (Green Lake) is a lake in Styria, Austria. In the winter you’ll find crisp, tranquil grasslands and lake that is only about 3 to 6 feet deep. However, during the spring, when the temperature rises and the snow melts, the basin of land below the mountains fills with water. The lake reaches its maximum depth of around 40 feet from mid-May to June and is claimed to look the most beautiful at this time.